A Delicious Pasta and Seafood Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Pasta and Seafood recipe that includes Pasta,Seafood. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 cups Canned plum tomatoes drained, and
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 pound Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound Dried squid ink linguine or 1/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring water to a boil for pasta. Cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. In one saucepan heat half of the olive oil. Add garlic and saute for a few seconds. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened; season with salt and pepper.
- In another skillet cook the shrimp in half the remaining olive oil. Remove from heat and toss in the parsley; season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and transfer to a serving bowl; add shrimp and tomato mixtures and toss; do not serve with cheese.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
SERVES/YIELD: 2.0 servings