Tasty Pan Seared Salmon Simple Recipe
This delicious Pan Seared Salmon recipe is composed with Seared,Salmon and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given you’ll make your own mouthwatering dish.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a expert. You have the choice to listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. I be wild about food, because it is mouthwatering!! and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped dill
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon jiuce and dill and add salmon fillets. Let them marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and then add salmon. Cook for 5 minutes per side. Salmon should be done, when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer to plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Pan Seared Salmon Recipe