Tasty Oreo Cookies & Cream No-Bake Cheesecake Simple Recipe
A tasty Oreo Cookies & Cream No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is composed with Cookies,Cream and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given you’ll make your own mouthwatering food.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite food like a professional. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. My mom says this recipe is astonishing! and below you take note of the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins). If you do not have a stand mixer or a paddle attachment a hand beater will work as well, but will take twice as long to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in crushed Oreo cookies.
- Fill chosen pan with a slight mound at the center, as the cheesecake will become slightly sunken at the center.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
- Remove from refrigerator and smooth top to level with edges. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos.
SERVES/YIELD: 20.0 mini 1 1/2 inch cheesecake or 1 9 inch cheesecake
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: