Mouthwatering Orange Cashew Salad Food Recipe
The succulent Orange Cashew Salad recipe is prepared with Orange,Cashew and you can easily do it as a chef. Using the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll cook your unbelievable lunch.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite food like a expert. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. This meal is awesome! and below you will find the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 cups mixed green leaves (125 g) – I used a mix of romaine lettuce & spinach
- 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup of cashew nuts (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- salt & pepper
- Cut or tear the mixed greens into small pieces. Put them in a bowl and set aside.
- Peel the oranges and cut them into small bite size pieces. Roast them with cumin, salt and pepper on a dry frying pan over medium heat. No oil is required as the oranges contain enough juice to prevent them from sticking to the pan. Cook the oranges for about five minutes.
- Take the oranges off the pan and add them to your bowl of greens. Roast the cashew nuts on the same pan for 3-5 minutes or until they are slightly golden.
- Take the cashew nuts off the heat and mix them with the oranges and greens. Serve immediately.
SERVES/YIELD: 2-3 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Orange Cashew Salad Recipe