A Delicious One Pot Veggie Quinoa Easy Recipe
This is a tasty One Pot Veggie Quinoa recipe that includes Veggie,Quinoa. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup burrata
- ½ cup crinkled carrots
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced, or chopped
- 1 cup green peppers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- 1 ½ cup dry quinoa (rinsed)
- 3 whole roma tomatoes (blanched, peeled and chopped)
- a pinch of (sea) salt
- 3 cups water
- 6 whole white mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup yellow onions (chopped
- Heat oil in a wok/skillet/nonstick saucepan. Add all the herbs including garlic in the warm oil.
- Immediately add onions to it and sauté until golden brown.
- Add green pepper, broccoli, cauliflower and cover and cook for few minutes. The veggies should be slightly soft but crunchy.
- Add crinkled carrots and sauté for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and again cover and cook for few minutes, until the tomatoes release its juice.
- Add burrata cheese to get the creamy texture. Cover and cook again for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, ketchup and quinoa. Sauté until quinoa is well coated.
- Add water, cover and cook until water is absorbed and quinoa is well cooked. This may take about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with more crushed pepper if required and serve hot.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings