Succulent Okra Tomato Salad Simple Recipe
The delicious Okra Tomato Salad recipe is done with Tomato,Salad and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll make your own tasty food.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite food like a cook. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear some other time. My smart dad says this recipe is unbelievable! and below you will find the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 10-15 two-inch long okra pods
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 leaves of basil, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Remove ends of okra pods, discard. Slice okra.
- Place okra in a basket and steam for five to seven minutes.
- Roughly chop a tomato.
- When okra is cooked, place in a bowl and toss with tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk basil into balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle over okra and tomato.
SERVES/YIELD: 1 serving
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: