A Delicious No-Bake Cookies with Coconut Oil Easy Recipe
This is a tasty No-Bake Cookies with Coconut Oil recipe that includes No-Bake,Cookies. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 10 persons (10-15 cookies).
Let’s start cooking!
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/3 cup all-natural nut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- A pinch of salt
- Use a parchment paper and line a baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, mix the almond milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cocoa powder. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir continuously.
- Remove from heat. Slowly add the rolled oats, shredded coconut, peanut butter, salt, and vanilla. Blend to evenly incorporate the ingredients.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cookie dough and arranged on the baking sheet. If you want, you can sprinkle coconut flakes for added flavor.
- Let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Serve. Keep the leftover cookies in the fridge to retain freshness.
SERVES/YIELD: 10-15 cookies