A Delicious Neoguri (Spicy Seafood Ramen) Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Neoguri (Spicy Seafood Ramen) recipe that includes Neoguri,Spicy. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Japanese,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 1 persons (1 serving).
Let’s start cooking!
- •1 egg, beaten
- •6 mussels, cleaned & debearded
- •package 1 Neoguri ramen
- •1 scallion, thinly sliced green only
- •1 sheet seaweed, cut into strips
- Add mussels and sauce packets into boiling water. Let boil with mussels about 5 minutes to cook and deepen the broth. If using fresh mussels, wait until they open and discard closed mussels.
- Include the noodles and cook for a 2, 3 minutes. Add the beaten egg while stirring noodles in a circular motion for even, flaky egg drops. If wanting a poached egg, carefully add the egg off to the side of the pot.
- Meanwhile, cut scallion into thin pieces along with gim (seaweed) sheet.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add the scallions and gim (seaweed).
SERVES/YIELD: 1 serving
Download: Neoguri (Spicy Seafood Ramen) Recipe