Appetizing Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Simple Recipe
This tasty Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is prepared with Neiman,Marcus and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below you’ll make your own mouthwatering dish.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a professional. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear while coooking. Bellow are the ingredients for this cusine recipe!! and below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 5 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 8-ounce chocolate bar, grated
- 3 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Blend in the chocolate chips, grated chocolate bar, and nuts. Mix until batter is well incorporated.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
SERVES/YIELD: 112 cookies
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: