A Delicious Chicken Korma Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Chicken Korma recipe that includes Chicken breast, coconut milk, raisins, garlic, ground almond, and other delicious ingredients! On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian, Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 3 persons.
Let’s start cooking!
- 250 g of Chicken Breast
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of of coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of of cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons of of Ginger/Garlic Paste
- 2 teaspoons of of ground almond
- 1 tablespoon of of Oil
- ½ teaspoon of of poppy seeds
- 3 -4 raisins
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add the ginger/garlic paste to the oil and fry it for about 3 mins at a low heat. Then add cumin, coriander, almond and poppy seeds. Fry the masala for about 3-4 mins at a low heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the masala and continue to fry for another 5 mins at a low heat, stirring carefully and folding the masala from across the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, stir the chicken pieces and ensure they are covered with coconut milk. Add salt to taste and the raisins.
- Cover the pan and let the chicken cook with occasional stirring.
- Serve with basmati rice.
Download: Chicken Korma Recipe