Delicious Mushroom, Jalapeño, and Cilantro Salsa Easy Recipe
This succulent Mushroom, Jalapeño, and Cilantro Salsa recipe is done with Mushroom,Jalapeño and you can easily do it at home. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below you’ll have your delicious dinner.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite food like a chef. You can listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. This is another unbelievable lunch from Kitchen Recipes! and below you will find the ingredients needed for this Mexican dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 16 ounces fresh white mushrooms, finely diced
- Small red onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely diced
- Handful of fresh cilantro, diced
- 3/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Dice mushrooms, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- In a bowl combine the diced ingredients above with limejuice and olive oil. Toss gently. Salt to taste.
- Let it sit to absorb the flavors. Serve it at room temperature. Serve as a topping on fish, chicken, grilled steak, or as an appetizer with a basket of your favorite tortilla chips.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: