Delicious Mongolian Beef Quick Recipe
The tasty Mongolian Beef recipe is made with Mongolian and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll have your own tasty dinner.
With our help, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a professional. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. I be crazy about food, because it’s flavorsome. and below you will find the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 cups Peanut oil
- 15 Green onion tops
- 1 tablespoon of Minced ginger
- 1 pound Flank or sirloin steak
- tablespoon of Water chestnut flour
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon of Cornstarch paste
- 1 teaspoon of Chili paste with garlic
- cup of Chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons of Dark soy sauce
- 1 Pinch sugar
- tablespoon of Dry sherry
- Preparation: Cut tops of green onions into 2″ long pieces. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl & stir thoroughly. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices, about 1/2″ deep by 2″ long. In bowl big enough to hold meat, combine egg whites, salt & water chestnut flour. Beat with chopstick until frothy. Add steak, & use fingers to coat each slice. Deep-frying: In wok, heat oil to moderately hot. When ready, piece of coated meat will rise to surface immediately. 2Add beef all at once, & toss with sauce until beef is hot & coated. Push beef out of sauce, dribble in cornstarch paste to lightly thicken.
- Add beef all at once, & toss with sauce until beef is hot & coated. Push beef out of sauce, dribble in cornstarch paste to lightly thicken.
- Recombine. Serve immediately.
- Serves 4 –
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Mongolian Beef Recipe