Appetizing Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizza Quick Recipe
Stupendously delicious Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizza recipe made with pastry, onions, zucchini, eggplant, cheese, rucola, tomatos, olives and pepper. You can easily do this recipe at home like a chef. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below, you’ll do your own delicious PIZZA.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a expert. You can listen to the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. Mp3 audio recipe located at the bottom of this page. This lunch is mouthwatering!!! Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 Rectangular Sheet of Puff Pastry 275 g each.
- Pizza Sauce.
- Goat &/or Blue Cheese.
- 50 g Arugula (Rucola).
- 3 Medium Tomatoes.
- ½ Small Onion.
- ½ Zucchini.
- ½ Aubergine (eggplant).
- Black Olives.
- Chili Peppers (any type you like).
- Wash all the vegetables and then thinly slice the tomatoes, zucchini, olives and onion. Slice or dice the aubergine.
- Line a baking tray with the baking sheet.
- Now roll out the puff pastry. Use a 13 cm/5 inch bowl to cut rounds out of the pastry. Transfer them onto the baking tray. Use a smaller bowl /cookie cutter about 10cm/4inch, to create an impression on the individual pastry rounds.
- Spread the pizza sauce over and top with vegetables, cheese (crumbled or sliced) and the olives.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C – 400 F for 15 minutes or until the edges have risen and the pastry has nice golden color!
- If you like or want, at about 5 minutes before taking it out add some finely chopped chilies. It’s optional but most people like it.
- When the pizza is ready, top it with arugula and serve!
SERVES/YIELD: 12 mini pizzas
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizza