Appetizing Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas Quick Recipe
Stupendous delicious Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas recipe is made with Vegetarian,Pastry and you can easily do it as a chef. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll do your own delicious lunch.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a expert. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. This lunch is mouthwatering!! and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 Rectangular Sheet of Puff Pastry (275 g each)
- ½ Small Onion
- ½ Zucchini
- ½ Aubergine (eggplant)
- Pizza Sauce
- Goat &/or Blue Cheese
- 50 g Arugula (Rucola)
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Chili Peppers (any type you like)
- Wash all the vegetables. Thinly slice tomatoes, zucchini, olives and onion. Slice or dice the aubergine.
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Now roll out puff pastry. Use a 13 cm/5 inch bowl to cut rounds out of the pastry. Transfer them onto the baking tray. Use a smaller bowl /cookie cutter(10cm/4inch) to create an impression on the individual pastry rounds.
- Spread pizza sauce (have a look at my pizza sauce) over and top with vegetables, cheese (sliced or crumbled) and olives.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C/400 F for 15 minutes or until the edges have risen and the pastry has nice golden color.
- About 5 minutes before taking it out add some finely chopped chilies (optional).
- When ready, top with arugula and serve!
SERVES/YIELD: 12 mini pizzas
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: