Tasty Mexican Quinoa Bowl Easy Recipe
Stupendous succulent Mexican Quinoa Bowl recipe is made with Mexican,Quinoa and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll have your own mouthwatering dish.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a pro. You could listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. My glamorous brother says this recipe is stupendous! and below you will find the ingredients needed for this Mexican dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 15 oz can reduced sodium black beans
- 1 large avocado, diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 small jalapeño, finely diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ small lime, juiced
- In a large sauce pan heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté quinoa, onion, and garlic until garlic is fragrant.
- Slowly add broth and stir.
- Add cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir in 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Bring to a low boil, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add black beans to sauce pan, gently stir to combine.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with diced avocado and pico de gallo.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Mexican Quinoa Bowl Recipe