Delicious Mexican Braised Beef Tacos Easy Recipe
This appetizing Mexican Braised Beef Tacos recipe is made with beef, red chilli, honey, and other tasty spices, it’s Low-Carb and you can easily do it hassle free. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below, you’ll do your outstanding unbelievable dish.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite tasty recipes like a cook. You could listen our audio instructions or download the file to listen some other time. This is a astonishing food that you will like. Below you take note of the ingredients required for this succulent dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to supply you this recipe. My dad says this food dish is very stupendous.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1.2 kg beef cheeks.
- 1 dried red chilli.
- 4 garlic cloves.
- 4 tablespoons of of olive oil. 2 tablespoons of for the marinade and 2 tablespoons of for frying the beef cheeks.
- 1½ tablespoons of of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1½ teaspoons of of instant espresso powder.
- ½ teaspoon of of cinnamon.
- 2 teaspoons of of ground cumin.
- 1½ tablespoons of of natural peanut butter.
- 1 handful fresh coriander, plus more for serving.
- 1 cup of beef stock.
- 3 limes.
- Clean and trim the beef cheeks. Cut them into large (2 inch) chunks. Put them in a container in which you can marinate them.
- Rehydrate the dried red chilli in a little hot water, just enough to cover it. Combine all (including the chilli and it’s water) the ingredients apart from the beef stock and limes in a food processor, and whizz until you have a paste. Pour the paste all over the cheeks and mix so that they are completely coated. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or, better yet, overnight.
- When it is time to cook, heat the oven to 140°C and heat 2 tablespoons of of olive oil in a heavy bottomed casserole over a medium heat. Brown the chunks on all sides. Use the stock to rinse the rest of the marinade into the casserole, then squeeze in the juice of the limes.
- Braise for about 3½ hours, giving the cheeks a stir once or twice while they cook. If the liquid dries up, add a bit more stock.
- When the cheeks are fall-apart tender, use two forks to pull the meat apart in the pan so that it mixes in with all the fatty juicy goodness.
- Serve in fresh corn tortillas.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
0 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 130 g||200 %|
|Saturated Fat 32 g||162 %|
|Trans Fat 2 g|
|Cholesterol 804 mg||268 %|
|Sodium 3,823 mg||159 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67 g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10 g||39 %|
|Total Sugars 36 g|
|Includes 26 g Added Sugars|
|Protein 272 g||544 %|
|Vitamin D 1 µg||8 %|
|Calcium 341 mg||34 %|
|Iron 31 mg||174 %|
|Potassium 5,464 mg||116 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Download: Mexican Braised Beef Tacos Recipe