Mouthwatering Mexi-Chicken Roll Ups Quick Recipe
This succulent Mexi-Chicken Roll Ups recipe is done with chicken, cream cheese, jack cheese, tortillas, and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below you’ll have your unbelievable dinner.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear when you want. I adore lunch, because it is succulent. and below you can check the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Salsa Verde
- 1 Small Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 3 ounces Fresh Spinach
- 3 Oz Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 6 ounces Tortilla Chips, Crushed
- Flatten out the chicken breasts to about 1/4″ thickness.
- Blend together the cream cheese, salsa, cilantro, cumin and garlic powder to form a sauce.
- Spread spoonful of sauce across each breast. Top with spinach leaves and then cheese.
- Roll closed and cover in crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 people
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Mexi-Chicken Roll Ups Recipe