A Delicious Masala Raisin Chicken Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Masala Raisin Chicken recipe that includes Masala,Raisin. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 3 persons (for 3-4 people).
Let’s start cooking!
- 400g chicken
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of (or as needed) plain chili powder (add water and mix into a thick paste)
- 2 tablespoon of dried raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion paste
- 1 tomato – chopped
- Spices – 1 cinnamon, 1 star anise and 3 cloves
- 2-3 sprigs curry leaves
- 3 tablespoon of oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and fry spices with ginger, garlic and onion paste.
- (Just for 1-2 mins)
- Add chili paste and continue to fry over low heat till oil splits.
- Put in chicken, tomato, curry leaves and raisins.
- Season with salt.
- Add a bit of water if needed to cook the chicken.
- Continue to stir till everything comes together;
- a thick gravy coated over the chicken pieces.
SERVES/YIELD: for 3-4 people