Tasty Luscious Palak Paneer Easy Recipe
A tasty Luscious Palak Paneer recipe is made with Luscious,Palak and you can easily do it by yourself. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll make your tasty dinner.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a pro. You may listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear some other time. My unbelievable sister says this recipe is very succulent! and below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this Indian,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 4 mediums cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 3 hot green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 cup paneer (or tofu for vegans), lightly grilled
- Salt to taste
- 10 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup water
- Blanch the spinach in hot water with a tiny pinch of baking powder (which keeps it beautifully green!) and drain when wilted. Place in a blender and puree with a cup of water. Set the puree aside.
- In a large pan heat the oil and add the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and tomatoes. Cook for around 5 minutes on a high heat stirring constantly. Do not let it burn.
- Add the spinach puree, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, fennel powder, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder and salt to taste. Simmer on a medium heat until the oil separates from the spinach mixture.
- Add the paneer and single cream if you wish and remove from the heat.
- Serve with naan, rice, paratha or if you can’t wait, a spoon.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Luscious Palak Paneer Recipe