A Delicious Lemon White Wine Chicken over Linguini Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Lemon White Wine Chicken over Linguini recipe that includes Lemon,White. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2-3 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 lb thin sliced chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- fresh parsley
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- al dente whole grain linguini
- olive oil
- grated pecorino cheese
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 cup of white wine
- In a dish add about 1/2 cup of whole wheat bread crumbs, a little salt and pepper. Coat the chicken lightly and place to the side.
- In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, add in just enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Brown the chicken on both sides. It should brown quickly so you don't over cook the chicken. Cook in batches then set the chicken aside.
- Once all the chicken is cooked and set aside you can start making the sauce. To the pan add another small drizzle of olive oil and add the sliced shallot. Cook until softened. Carefully add in the wine and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in the broth, lemon juice and chicken. Simmer on low for 10 minutes. Add in some chopped fresh parsley, taste for salt and pepper.
- Serve over the al dente linguini and top with grated pecorino cheese.
SERVES/YIELD: 2-3 servings
Download: Lemon White Wine Chicken over Linguini