A Delicious Lemon-Pepper Fettucine Alfredo Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Lemon-Pepper Fettucine Alfredo recipe that includes Lemon-Pepper,Fettucine. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound dried store-bought pasta or fresh lemon-pepper fettucine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- of freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 zest from lemon (about 2 tsp)
- cup freshly ground Parmesan or Pecorino-Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. When the water is boiling, add 1 T of salt along with the pasta to the pot. Stir well. Cook according to package directions or for about 6-7 minutes for fresh pasta (until al dente).
- Put the butter and cream in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until the cream has reduced almost by half. Add the nutmeg, lemon zest, black pepper, and salt, to taste. Stir to combine and set aside.
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain and add to the sauce in the skillet. Add cheese and toss to coat pasta in sauce and cheese. Check seasonings and add more salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings