Tasty Kung Po Chicken Quick Recipe
Stupendous mouthwatering Kung Po Chicken recipe is composed with Chicken and you can easily do it by yourself. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll cook your own mouthwatering dinner.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a pro. You could listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. My sister says this recipe is stupendous. and below you can check the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 whl chicken breasts
- 8 whl dried red chili pepper
- 6 tablespoons Peanut or corn oil
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 cup Roasted peanuts
- 2 Scallions, cut in 1/4 in
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Distilled white vinegar
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes. You will have about 1-1/2 cups. Combine the egg white, cornstarch, soy sauce and 1 tbsp water and add to chicken cubes, mixing well. Set aside for 30 minutes. Wipe the chicli peppers clean with a wet towel. Remove the tops and set aside on plate with scallions Combine the sauce ingredients in a cup. Set aside near cooking area. Place a strainer over a pot near the cooking area. Heat a wok over moderate heat until it is very hot. Add the peanut oil and heat to about 300. Mix the chicken again and add to the hot oil. Raise the heat to
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Kung Po Chicken Recipe