Mouthwatering Karahi Chicken Quick Recipe
This tasty Karahi Chicken recipe is prepared with Karahi,Chicken and you can easily do it by yourself. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll do your outstanding mouthwatering food.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite dishes like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear when you want. This is one adorable recipe!! and below you can check the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 Bay leaf
- pound Diced boneless chicken
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Garam masala
- 3 Crushed garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons Ghee (hot)
- 1 teaspoon Ground coriander seeds
- teaspoon Dried mint
- Naan bread/chapatis to serve
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- salt to taste
- Heat the ghee in a karahi, wok or large heavy frying pan and add the garlic and onion. Stir for about 4 minutes until the onion is golden.
- Stir in the garam masala, ground coriander, mint and bay leaf.
- Add the chicken stock and cook over a high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken juices run clear.
- Stir in the fresh coriander, salt to taste and serve immediately with naan bread or chapatis.
SERVES/YIELD: 1.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Karahi Chicken Recipe