Easy Buddha Salmon Tartare Recipe
This is a tasty Salmon with Tartare recipe. Bellow you’ll find the list of ingredients for this recipe and cooking instructions. It serves 2 people.
Yields 2 as a main course and 4 as an appetizer.
Let’s start cooking!
- 12 ounces salmon, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon thai basil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- zest of 1 lime
- good tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon champagne or rice vinegar
- habanero sauce and minced green chile
- salt and pepper
- olive oil to coat
- Combine all ingredients except lime juice and vinegar.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Add lime juice and vinegar, adjust to perfect, and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 as a main course, 4 as an appetizer
Download: Jade Buddha Salmon Tartare Recipe