Succulent Italian Tuna Pasta Simple Recipe
This delicious Italian Tuna Pasta recipe is composed with Italian,Pasta and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below you’ll make your personal unbelievable food.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a chef. You may listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear while coooking. We are proud delightful recipe ever!! and below you will find the ingredients necessary for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 fresh chillies
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley leaves
- 250 grams of pasta shells (cook pasta according to packet's instructions)
- 1 red pepper
- 400 grams of tuna, drained and flaked
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and leave to cool for a minute.
- Place small skillet on medium fire, drizzle olive oil, add in capsicum and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Put aside.
- Toss pasta shells, capsicum, tuna, parsley, garlic, chillies and lemon juice. Season with ground black pepper to taste, spoon into serving bowls. Stir through ricotta and serve immediately.
- Note: Serves 3
SERVES/YIELD: 1 serving
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Italian Tuna Pasta Recipe