Succulent Italian Seafood Stew Simple Recipe
Stupendous mouthwatering Italian Seafood Stew recipe is cooked with Italian,Seafood and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll do your personal delicious dish.
With our help, you will start making your favourite recipes like a pro. You have the choice to listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. This food is stupendous!! and below you will see the ingredients needed for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 20 Baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced in half
- 2 bay leaves
- 28 ounces can of whole tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of club soda
- 5 cups of seafood stock/ fish stock (sub with chicken stock)
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 Mussels, fresh preferably, I used the frozen packs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- tablespoon Italian seasoning, 2
- 1 Shrimps, peeled and devined
- Tilapia, cut into 1.5 chunks
- 1 fresh tomato (optional)
- 4 ounces can of tomato paste
- Prepare ingredients.
- In a large pot, heat up 3 tbsp of olive oil and add garlic and onion. Sautee over medium heat.
- Add salt, tomato paste, tomatoes with juice, stock, club soda, bay leaves and stir.
- Simmer over medium low heat for 30 min.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook mussels according to package directions.
- Add shrimp and fish into stew.
- Add mussels.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Ready to serve with some baked bread.
SERVES/YIELD: 3.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Italian Seafood Stew Recipe