Succulent Italian Beef Braciole Quick Recipe
The delicious Italian Beef Braciole recipe is composed with Italian,Braciole and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll do your unbelievable dinner.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite food like a cook. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear when you want. This lunch is awesome. and below you can check the ingredients essencial for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound round steak (choose a solid piece without loose segments)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 6 slices Genoa salami
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan or Romano cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 6 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Pound the beef between two sheets of plastic wrap with a meat tenderizer mallet until about ¼ to ½ inch thick being careful to prevent holes or tears in the meat. Any holes that do happen can be patched with a piece of prosciutto or salami during the next step.
- Place the prosciutto and salami in a single layer over the beef. If there are any holes or thin places in the beef, make sure to place the meat over those areas.
- Spread the breadcrumbs over the salami in an even layer leaving an inch on all sides to make rolling the meat easier. Sprinkle the cheese over the breadcrumbs and drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over all.
- Carefully fold the edges over and begin to roll the beef. Tie the roll in several places with kitchen twine and gently rub the outside of the roll with the remaining oil.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. With the aid of tongs, sear the roll all over, including the ends, until nicely browned all over. While the meat is browning, heat the marinara sauce, garlic and wine in a Dutch oven or pan large enough to hold the size of the roll. Place the browned braciole in the sauce and bring to a gentle simmer. Cover and braise, over low heat until tender. The braciole in the photograph took 3 hours until a fork inserted into the meat slid in easily.
- When tender, carefully remove the beef roll from the sauce and set on a platter. Let the roll cool for about 5-10 minutes and remove the string. Slice the braciole and serve with pasta or gnocchi with the sauce over the top and plenty of parmesan cheese.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Italian Beef Braciole Recipe