Mouthwatering Indian Toastie Sandwich Easy Recipe
This delicious Indian Toastie Sandwich recipe is prepared with bread, butter, beans, tomatoes, coriander chutney, and you can easily do it as a chef. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied, you’ll make your unbelievable dinner.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite succulent recipes like a expert. You have the choice to listen our audio cooking instructions or download the file to hear later. You’ll like this appetizing dinner! Below you will see the ingredients essencial for this delicious dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to supply you this recipe. This is the most appetizing dinner ever.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- salted butter
- 1/4 cup of sprouted mung beans
- 2 thin slices ripe tomato
- 1 teaspoon of coriander chutney – can be found at any Indian or Middle Eastern grocery
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Monterey Jack
- Preheat the toastie maker.
- Spread one slice of bread with the butter and the other with the coriander chutney.
- Layer on the tomato and cheese on top of the chutney slice and top with the mung beans.
- Place the buttered slice of bread on top and transfer to the toastie maker. Close and lock and cook sandwich for 5 minutes or until deep golden brown around the edges.
- Crack sandwich into two halves and serve hot with garam masala and garlic-spiked ketchup.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Indian Toastie Sandwich Recipe