Succulent Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup Easy Recipe
Stupendous appetizing Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup recipe is prepared with lentils, oninons, garlic, Spices, seeds, many delicious ingredients, and you can easily do it as a chef. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll cook your personal delicious food.
With our help, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a pro. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. I adore food, because it is magnificent. and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this Indian,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 12 cups Filtered Water
- 2 Bunches organic Cilantro Steams (optional)
- 3 cups organic Red Lentils
- 2 Vegetable Bullion Cubes
- 1/2 organic White Onion
- 2 – 3 organic Garlic Cloves
- 2 teaspoons of Fresh organic Ginger
- 2 – 4 Serrano Chilis
- 1 cup of organic Crushed Tomatoes (we like Eden in the Glass Jar)
- 3 tablespoons of Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons of Coriander Seeds or 1 teaspoon of Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds
- 1 tablespoon of + 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt or to taste
- 1/4 cup of Expeller Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Put Cilantro Stems in Water and bring to a boil then remove Stems (This step is optional)
- Rinse the Lentils and add to Stem Broth
- Bring Lentils to a boil then turn heat down to medium
- Add a bit of Lentil water to the Bullion cubes, mash well then add to Lentils
- In a sauté pan add Grapeseed Oil, Coriander Seeds (you can put the seeds in a coffee grinder if you prefer) Cumin Seeds, Turmeric, Garam Masala.
- Sauté on medium heat until fragrant approximately about 5 minutes.
- Mince Serranos, grate Ginger, mince Onions, mince Garlic and add to pan then sauté until Onions are soft.
- Add Tomato Sauce and cook on medium low for about 10 minutes then add to cooked Lentils and cook for 20 more minutes on low heat.
- If you like a smooth texture to your soup you can put all of it in a food processor (blender or hand blender) to puree` or only use half for a slightly textured soup or leave it if you like it that way.
SERVES/YIELD: 8-12 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup Recipe