Tasty Indian Semolina Upma Recipe Quick Recipe
The mouthwatering Indian Semolina Upma Recipe recipe is cooked with india,recipe, and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below, you’ll cook your tasty lunch.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite delicious food like a expert. You can listen our audio cooking instructions or download the file to hear later. This is a astonishing dish that you will be mad for. Below you can check the ingredients essencial for this delicious dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to offer you this recipe. Learn to cook this stupendous food dish.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup of semolina
- 2 tablespoons of ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of shallots
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3 to 4 thin slices chili (green or red)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons of onion seed
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 spring curry leaf
- 3 kokums (Indian plums), sliced
- salt, to taste
- vegetables (any in season)
- Dry roast 1/2 cup of semolina (rava) with butter until it just begins to turn brown, and then keep aside.
- Heat up butter in a large saucepan.
- Add onion seeds (nigella seeds), curry leaf and cumin and wait until it sputters. Then add ginger, chilies and chopped shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add vegetables of your choice, salt, 2 cups of water, 2 cups of coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add the roasted rava turn down the heat, and mix quickly to avoid lumps forming.
- The upma is done when all the water is absorbed by the rava.
- Akoori (Indian Scrambled Eggs)
- Indian Toastie Sandwich Recipe
- Indian-Spiced Leg Of Lamb Recipe
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Indian Semolina Upma Recipe Recipe