A Delicious Indian Butter Chicken Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Indian Butter Chicken recipe that includes Indian,Butter. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 48 persons (48.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 ounce Butter
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Chopped
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon of Garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece peeled ginger
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon of of Oil
- 1/2 cup of Plain Yogurt
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 14 1/2 Oz. Can Diced Tomatoes
- Start out by adding the oil to your pan and heating it up on medium high heat. Add in your chopped chicken, garlic, and garam masala. Swirl it together and cook it up for about two to three minutes.
- Next up you'll add in your onion and ginger. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through.
- Now, turn your heat down a notch to medium and add in your lemon juice and butter.
- Let the butter melt completely and then add in the tomatoes and broth.
- Give the dish a minute or two to heat back up and then stir in the yogurt and sour cream.
- Mix it all together and shake in some salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice.
SERVES/YIELD: 48.0 servings
Download: Indian Butter Chicken Recipe