Delicious Hot Crab Dip Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Hot Crab Dip recipe that includes . On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (1 cup).
Let’s start cooking!
- 8 ounces pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 can crabmeat, flaked
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/8 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small bits
- salt, pepper
- Add all ingredients to softened cream cheese, mix with fork
- Place in small casserole dish
- Cover with breadcrumbs and butter
- Bake 375 for 15 minutes
SERVES/YIELD: 1 cup