Appetizing Homemade Creamy Ramen Soup Quick Recipe
The appetizing Homemade Creamy Ramen Soup recipe is prepared with Homemade,Creamy and you can easily do it in your kitchen. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below you’ll do your personal tasty dinner.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite food like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. This lunch is stupendous! and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this Japanese,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 – 6 carrots
- dash of celery seed
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 – 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 c. gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 piece of kombu
- 2 small onions
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 c. rice milk
- 4 ounces Asian rice noodles
- 2 tsp. Real Salt sea salt
- 2 tsp. turmeric
- 4 c. organic, gluten-free chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 c. water
- In a food processor combine onions, carrots, and garlic and mince well. The pieces should be very small. Heat oil in a soup pot. Add minced vegetables and saute, mixing occasionally, until just soft [7 – 10 minutes]. Add flour, poultry seasoning, turmeric, sea salt, and celery seed and stir constantly for about 30 seconds, coating the vegetables well.
- Pour in the broth and water. Add kombu if you are using it. Bring to boil and then simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour in non-dairy milk and noodles. Let simmer an additional 10 minutes or until noodles are soft.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
SERVES/YIELD: 4-6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Homemade Creamy Ramen Soup Recipe