Appetizing Healthy & Spicy Fish Taco Salad Quick Recipe
Stupendous succulent Healthy & Spicy Fish Taco Salad recipe is cooked with Healthy,Spicy and you can easily do it in your kitchen. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll have your personal mouthwatering dinner.
With our recipes, you will start making your favourite food like a expert. You may listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. My grandma says this recipe is very mouthwatering! and below you will see the ingredients necessary for this Mexican dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 tbsp ancho chili powder
- 1 avocado
- handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Small bunch of cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lb fish (I used haddock)
- Frozen corn, heated
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 3 lime, juiced
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped and washed
- Fresh salsa
- salt and pepper
- Tortilla, sliced into strips
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- Vegetable oil
- Place fish in glass container. In a small bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients, and pour over fish. Gently toss fish to cover both sides and put aside to marinate for 15 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In large frying pan, add oil to 1/2″ depth. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Working in batches, add a few tortilla strips at a time and fry until golden, about 1 minute. Drain on paper towel lined plate and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Place a piece of tin foil on to the grill and add fish. Cook about 4 minutes per side, or until flakes easily.
- On large plates or bowls, assemble your salad. Start with lettuce on bottom, add tomatoes and onions, then corn. Put a piece of fish on top with a dollop of fresh salsa, and drizzle with dressing. Add a few tortilla strips to the plate and if adding rice, put on the side.
- **See original blog post for Spicy Avocado Lime Dressing Recipe**
SERVES/YIELD: 4 meal sized salads
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: