A Delicious Ham and Swiss Panini With Mushrooms and Kale Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Ham and Swiss Panini With Mushrooms and Kale recipe that includes Swiss,Panini. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 slices sprouted wheat bread
- 2 slices low fat swiss cheese
- 4 ounces mushroom, sliced
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of thyme, minced
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and cook 3 – 5 minutes until tender. Add kale and thyme and cook another 2 – 3 minutes to lightly wilt kale. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard over one slice of bread. Layer ham and Swiss cheese, then half the mushroom and kale mixture. This will pile on, but that’s what you want.
- Top sandwich with another slice of bread and lightly spray with olive oil cooking spray. Place the slide with cooking spray down on a panini grill, then lightly spray the other side of the bread with cooking spray.
- Grill 4 – 5 minutes until cheese melts and bread is toasty brown.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings
Download: Ham and Swiss Panini With