Tasty Hachee – Dutch Beef Stew Food Recipe
A mouthwatering Hachee – Dutch Beef Stew recipe is composed with beef,food,recipe,Low-Carb and you can easily do it by yourself. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given, you’ll make your own mouthwatering dinner.
With our site, you will start making your favourite mouthwatering food like a professional. You may listen our audio instructions or download the file to hear while preparing your recipe. You’ll be nuts about this yummy meal. Below you can check the ingredients essencial for this appetizing dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to provide you this recipe. My grandpa says this food is very mouthwatering!
Let’s start cooking!
- 50 g butter
- 600 g beef (suitable for stewing), cubed
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of flour
- 1 beef stock cube
- 3 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a Dutch oven.
- Add the beef, brown well.
- Take out the beef, set aside.
- Add the onions to the remaining fat, cook until translucent and slightly browned.
- Add the beef back in, mix with the onions.
- Sprinkle over the flour, cook 1-2 minutes on low heat, stirring regularly.
- Add warm water until the beef is barely covered.
- Add the stock cube, red wine vinegar, bay leaves and cloves.
- Cover, simmer on a low heat for at least 3 hours. If you like a thick sauce, take of the lid for the last 30 minutes to evaporate some of the moisture of the sauce.
- Taste, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with potato puree or rice.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Hachee Dutch Beef Stew Recipe