Appetizing Guacamole Recipe
This stupendous and delicious Guacamole recipe is prepared with avocados, onions and pepper. You can easily do it in your kitchen. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll do your outstanding mouthwatering lunch.
With our recipes, you will start doing your favourite food like a chef. You can listen the audio instructions or download it to hear when you want. I adore recipe, because it is unbelievable! and below you can check the ingredients necessary for this Mexican dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro. ;
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt. ;
- 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. ;
- 2 large ripe Haas avocados. ;
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped jalapeno pepper with the seeds removed.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh basil.
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh oregano.
- Start by cutting the avocados in half lengthwise, and then use a chef’s knife into large pit and twist to remove. Scoop the avocado out from the skin into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork, add in onion and cilantro, oregano and basil.. Mix to incorporate.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Serve immediately or chill. If you are not going to eat the guacamole immediately, store in refrigerator with plastic film wrap pressed onto the guacamole.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: How to Make Guacamole