Tasty Grilled Pineapple and Banana Sunday with Caramel Sauce and Cashews Easy Recipe
Stupendous succulent Grilled Pineapple and Banana Sunday recipe with Caramel Sauce and Cashews, prepared with pineapple, bananas, caramel and cashews that you can easily do it hassle free at home! Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below, you’ll have your own unbelievable dinner.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite delicious dishes like a cook. You have the choice to listen our audio of this recipe or download the file to listen when you want. My dad adores this meal! Below you will see the ingredients essencial for this mouthwatering dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe. My mouthwatering grandpa says this food is very astonishing!
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 (500mL) container SO Delicious Creamy Cashew Frozen Dessert
- 1/4 cup of caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup of cashews, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Lightly oil the grill and heat to medium-high before adding the pineapple and bananas and grilling until they are slightly charred and tender-crisp, about 1-3 minutes per side.
- Place the grilled fruit in bowls, top with a scoop of the frozen dessert followed by a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of cashews and enjoy immediately!
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: