Delicious Grilled Chicken Banh Mi Easy Recipe
A appetizing Grilled Chicken Banh Mi recipe is done with Grilled,Chicken and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll make your outstanding tasty dinner.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a expert. You may listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while coooking. My magnificent grandma says this recipe is very mouthwatering. and below you will find the ingredients vital for this Vietnamese,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup of fish sauce
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chopped jalapeno
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup of hot tap water
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 2 carrots, sliced thin on the bias
- 2 daikon radishes, sliced thin on the bias
- 6 soft sub rolls
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 cup of cilantro leaves (or mint)
- 1 sliced jalapeno for extra heat
- Mix the first six ingredients in a baking dish. Add the chicken breasts to the dish, cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Longer is better!
- Stir the hot tap water and sugar in a medium bowl, until the sugar dissolves. Add the vinegar, salt, red pepper, sliced carrots and radishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken breasts for 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat and cover them with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Open the sub rolls and grill the insides for about 1-3 minute—until toasted.
- Drain the pickled veggies. Slice the chicken into thin pieces.
- Spread mayo over in the sub rolls. Layer the cucumbers, chicken, pickled veggies, cilantro leaves and jalapeños in the rolls.
- Serve immediately! Serve 6.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Grilled Chicken Banh Mi Recipe