A Delicious Green Curry Chicken Salad Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Green Curry Chicken Salad recipe that includes Green,Curry. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (1.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Peeled, Cored, and Chopped
- 1/4 cup of Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 3 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Roasted Chicken
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tablespoon of Thai Green Curry Paste
- Remove skin from chicken and then meat from bones. Shred meat, discarding skin and bones.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, green curry paste, lime juice, and fish sauce.
- Mix in shredded chicken, chopped apple and green onion.
- Chill and serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce
SERVES/YIELD: 1.0 servings