General Data Protection Regulation
KITCHEN RECIPES website and our GDPR Compliance Statement.
WHAT IS GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU (European Union) law focused on data protection and privacy of personal data in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
HOW WE HANDLE GDPR
Although KITCHEN RECIPES is not located in the Europe and just a small quantaty of our visitors and users are from that region, we still take GDPR very seriously.
Initialy we want to enphasize that WE DO NOT SELL ANY TYPE OF PERSONAL OR BUSINESS INFORMATION.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our website doesn’t collect any personal information of internet visitors. We only have to collect a few personal details of people who register on our website to use our services and publish their content online in our pages. In this case, when someone registers using our online form, we will request the following information for security reasons and to facilitate the contact id support is needed. During or after registration, the user can voluntarily provide us:
- Personal or business email address for correspondence and receipt of direct mail or eventual contact from our support if necessary.
- Personal ou business full name and/or nickname.
- Country of origin or current residence.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide knowingly and voluntarily our website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our website may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Our website collects your data so that we can:
- Process your registration, send direct mail and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, our website will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- List organizations that will receive data
When our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our website securely stores your data digitally/electronically inside computers on our server, owned by the company Hostgator Brasil which is not linked to our website and services. Hostgator Brasil only provides us with the VPS hosting service.
We use various electronic resources to store and protect your information on our servers however, as everyone knows such electronic means are not 100% failsafe. Among many possible failures that may occur in equipment or security breaches, are physical failures or hardware defects, software failures or bugs, possible intrusions into our servers or databases by unscrupulous people, among many others.
We will keep your basic info for as long as necessary, meaning that if you have registered and supplied personal info it will be stored until you unregister or ask to be deleted, and if you just visit the website only simple and non-compromising information will be temporarily stored. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- [List of organizations that will receive data]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: https://kitchen-recipes.com/contact-and-support/
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address URL: https://kitchen-recipes.com/contact-and-support/