A Delicious Garlicky Roasted Kale Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Garlicky Roasted Kale recipe that includes Garlicky,Roasted. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Cayenne powder
- Garlic powder
- 10 kale leaves (de-stemmed), cut into pieces
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Whisk vinegar and olive oil until incorporated.
- Coat both sides of each piece of kale, and lay them on a parchment paper covered baking sheets. Sprinkle with garlic powder, cayenne and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until leaves have browned, in a preheated 350 degree oven. Toss halfway through so both sides get crispy.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings