A Delicious Fried Ravioli & Mint Parsley Pesto Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Fried Ravioli & Mint Parsley Pesto recipe that includes Fried,Ravioli. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1/2 lemon, minced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 package ravioli
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 shallot, minced
- Add lemon juice, zest, parsley, mint, pine nuts, half of garlic and olive oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Salt to taste and set aside.
- In a shallow pan, heat remaining garlic and shallots in butter. Lower heat and add cream. Stir to combine.
- Add pesto, stir and allow to cook over very low heat.
- As sauce cooks, start heating a layer of grapeseed oil in a large pan.
- As oil heats, whisk the egg with milk. In a separate bowl, mix the red pepper flakes into the breadcrumbs. Dip ravioli in egg wash, coating both sides. Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Once oil is hot, lay ravioli in and cook until brown, approx. 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve ravioli with pesto cream sauce. Sprinkle with a little extra lemon zest, chopped parsley, mint and cheese.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings