A Delicious Fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Compote Dessert Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Compote Dessert recipe that includes Fresh,Strawberry. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups rhubarb, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 2 cups strawberries, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large saucepan combine all ingredients. Stirring occasionally, bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Remove from heat and chill.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings