Succulent Fire-Breathing Dragon Pasta Quick Recipe
Stupendous succulent Fire-Breathing Dragon Pasta recipe is prepared with Fire-Breathing,Dragon and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given you’ll have your own mouthwatering dinner.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a expert. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear later. My brother says this recipe is mouthwatering!! and below you will find the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- Olive oil, for sauting
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Chipotles in Adobo Sauce, seeds removed, chopped + 1 of
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, Chicken Breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 3 cups good Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound medium Shrimp, cleaned with tails off
- 1 cup Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pound Pasta like spaghetti or penne
- 4 dried Red Chile Peppers
- Parmesan, fresh grated, for serving
- Saute onion in two tablespoons Olive oil in a large, deep-sided skillet or a medium sized saucepan until tender and translucent, season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and saute until fragrant. Add the chipotles, chicken pieces, and Italian seasonings. Season with more salt and pepper. Saute over medium heat turning chicken to sear on all sides.
- Add the tomato sauce and red pepper flakes. Bring up to a simmer and continue to simmer for ten minutes or until chicken is cooked through. In the meantime cook the pasta to al dente according to package directions and add the dried chiles to the cooking water with the spaghetti.
- Stir in the shrimp and milk. Slowly add in the sour cream while stirring. Bring to a slow simmer. Simmer until shrimp begin to curl. Remove from heat.
- Serve over pasta(remove the chiles when draining) with fresh Parmesan cheese.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Fire-Breathing Dragon Pasta Recipe