Tasty Farro salad with parsley pesto Quick Recipe
A delicious Farro salad with parsley pesto recipe is cooked with Farro,salad and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll cook your own unbelievable food.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite food like a professional. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. I be nuts about meal, because it’s mouthwatering! and below you will see the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2-1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- 3-4 medium brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 cup of farro dry
- 1 cup of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of parmesan, shredded
- Red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup of red/yellow onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sunflower seeds for garnishing
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of walnuts, toasted
- 1.5 cups water
- Blend all this in a blender until a coarse but kind of smooth paste forms. Taste and adjust salt and lemon juice.
- Let the farro cool down after cooking. In a big bowl, add farro, pesto, tomatoes, onions, sprouts, vinegar. Mix it all up nicely. Add salt, black pepper, lemon juicve and red chili flakes and give it a good shake. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve right away or chill it in refrigerator.
- Before serving garnish with sunflower seeds.
SERVES/YIELD: 2-3 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Farro salad with parsley pesto Recipe