Appetizing Farfalle With Broccoli, Carrots and Tomatoes Simple Recipe
The tasty Farfalle With Broccoli, Carrots and Tomatoes recipe is prepared with Farfalle,Broccoli and you can easily do it hassle free. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll cook your delicious lunch.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite food like a pro. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear while coooking. My sister says this recipe is very adorable. and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 carrots
- 2 inches large broccoli heads (that's what she said)
- 2 bunches of scallions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup + of Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 1 container grape tomatoes
- Bring a large pot of water to boil
- Cook pasta about one or two minutes less than recommended on package directions.
- Clean and slice the carrots into thin rounds
- Cut the broccoli into small florets
- Roughly dice the stalks
- Thinly slice the green onions
- Heat the peanut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat
- Add minced garlic and saute for about 30 seconds
- Add broccoli and carrots, and cook 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are softened but are still crisp
- Add the scallions and cook for another 30 seconds
- Season well with salt and remove from heat.
- Mix the vegetables and the pasta, let cool T
- Then add tomatoes and cheese (note: if cooking ahead of time, wait to add the tomatoes and cheese until about an hour before serving).
SERVES/YIELD: 8.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: