A Delicious Express Chicken Curry Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Express Chicken Curry recipe that includes Express,Chicken. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 8 persons (8.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 600 grams chicken breast cut into large cubes
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 medium potato cut into medium cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package of prepared meat curry paste (you can buy it in Asian Store.
- 1 package of Fried Tofu (abt. 10 pcs.) each piece cut into 2
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Prepare the meat by rubbing with 2 tbsp curry powder, if you can buy Babba's brand, better!
- Leave it for about 30 minutes.Set aside in the fridge.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the potatoes for 30 seconds.Set aside
- Next, put the last 2 tbsp of oil and saute chicken meat for 5 minutes.( medium heat)
- Add curry paste and mix very well, then add fried potatoes, again mix very well.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water followed by sliced Fried Tofu ( you can buy it in Asian Store)
- Cover and once the mixture boils, turn the heat to simmering mode and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir from time to time.
- After 30 minutes, add coconut milk and simmer again for 10 minutes.
- Now ready to serve with hot rice and Pappadam ( round, thin, crispy Indian crackers)
SERVES/YIELD: 8.0 servings