Succulent Ethiopian Lentil Curry Quick Recipe
A appetizing Ethiopian Lentil Curry recipe is composed with Ethiopian,Lentil and you can easily do it by yourself. Using the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll make your personal unbelievable dish.
With our recipes, you will start making your favourite food like a cook. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear some other time. We are proud magnificent recipe ever! and below you can check the ingredients required for this Indian,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 tablespoon of amchar masala
- 1 cup of brown lentils
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of masala molida, also known as berbere
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent. Add minced garlic and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Combine cauliflower, peas and lentils in the pot, sprinkle with amchar massala and massala molida and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Pour crushed tomatoes and tomato paste into the pot and stir to combine. Add about two cups of water and bring curry to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer on low until lentils are tender; about an hour.
- Mix in plain yogurt and serve immediately.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Ethiopian Lentil Curry Recipe