Mouthwatering Enchilada Chicken Easy Recipe
Stupendous appetizing Enchilada Chicken recipe is done with Enchilada,Chicken and you can easily do it by yourself. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll cook your outstanding mouthwatering food.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a expert. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear later. I be wild about meal, because it’s stupendous. and below you take note of the ingredients vital for this Mexican dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 can black beans
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning
- 1 (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup light monterey jack cheese
- 4 (4-ounce) trimmed boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat and tenderize the chicken! (a reminder for myself)
- Season each chicken breast evenly on both sides with the southwest seasoning.
- Place a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over high heat. When hot, lightly mist with the olive oil spray and add the chicken. Cook, turning once, 2 minutes per side, or just until the chicken is golden brown on the outside.
- While chicken is cooking heat beans over medium heat on stove top.
- Remove the pan from the heat and top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of the enchilada sauce, one-fourth of the cheese and one-fourth of the cilantro.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 6 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and the cheese is melted.
- Serve over black beans.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Enchilada Chicken Recipe