A Delicious Easy Tabouleh Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Easy Tabouleh recipe that includes Tabouleh. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Middle Eastern cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 1 persons (1 serving).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup bulgur
- 2 smalls cucumbers
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 lemon juice from a lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Chop the vegetables and parsley finely. The restaurant version has the veggies diced fairly small and I wanted to stay true to that.
- Rinse the cracked wheat in a fine mesh sieve and let drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
SERVES/YIELD: 1 serving